mandag 8. oktober 2012

Made for an Angel



a bit dark photo.. but the glitter shows so well in this photo.. 

 
Been Struggeling with this Card the last few days..  But I managed to finish it at last.. 
I have used my new Magnolia Stamp and Colored her with Distress Ink
The Design paper is From Inkido - Forever Collection no. 2 
And I have also made my own Design paper with Tim Holtz embossingfolder.. The Border Butterflies Die on the top is also a TH die.. embellished with snow paint.. 
Leaf and SnowCrystal is from Magnolia and The Pink Flowers I have made myself with a Memory Box die. And they are Embellished with a Bling Bling in the center.. :o)  I loved how they turned out!  The Tulips are from Wild Orchid Crafts, so is the small white berries. The Punched Butterflies are punched with a Martha Stewart Punch and covered with Sticles.. Bling Bling.. 

I am entering my card in following Challenges

Simon Says Challenge Blog # Glimmer & Sparkle 03.10.12 - 10.10.12

Inkido Challenge # Oktober - Butterflies  My butterflies are Martha Stewart Punch and Magnolia Butterfly stamp on the image 01.10.12 - 31.10.12

Wild Orchid Craft Challenge # 60 Anything Goes 01.10.12 - 14.10.12



23 kommentarer:

Åsa/asamia sa...

Ett underbart fint kort du gjort!

Tuppenshobbyblogg sa...

Helt fantastisk flott kort. ALT var bare så nydelig.

Klem,Kjersti

mettepip sa...

Så flott kort med mange fine detaljer!
Så utrolig lekre og detaljrike kortene dine nedenfor her også!

Ha en flott og kreativ uke!

Anonym sa...

Nydelige kort du har laget :-) Ha ei fin uke!

Heather sa...

This is beautiful Sol, beautifully coloured of what is my favourite Tilda at the moment. Your designs and colours are stunning and I love your brilliant details.

hugs
Heather xx
(Thanks for joining with us with Simon Says Stamp challenge).

Melissa Bove sa...

Adorable card!! Love that sweet Tilda and your coloring is fabulous!

Thank you very much for joining us this week for the "Glimmer and Sparkle" Challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Pat sa...

This card is absolutely precious! I may need to purchase this Tilda! Your coloring is just beautiful...and I love the papers and embellies you've used. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for leaving such sweet comments. I know what you mean about wanting more Mo Manning images in rubber! I felt the same way...and have quite a collection of my own. But I have to be honest...now that I've figured out the digi thing, I love tose too. Maybe someday I'll learn how to merge 2 images into one...but maybe not! hehe! Computers baffle me!! Thanks again. Hugs. Pat Frank

Bellaidea sa...

Very pretty card! Thanks for playing with our challenge at INKIDO!

Petraso sa...

Love It!

Janny sa...

WOW Sol this is a beautiful card, so sweet in pink gorgeous hugs Janny

annes paperfun sa...

Nydelig kort med fine detaljer!
Takk for at du deltar hos WOC denne gangen.
God helg!
Klem, Anne

Birgit sa...

Helt fantastiskt sött kort med massor av fina detaljer, mycket jobb med detta kortet! Jag älskar när det glittrar och glimmar, så av mig får du full pott. Tack för att du deltar i Inkidos utmaning.

MarkerGeek sa...

Beautiful!

~Elaine
Quixotic Cards

Dorthe sa...

Et supersødt sommerfuglekort du har lavet.
Tak for du deltager i vor udfordring på Inkido bloggen. Held og Lykke.
Knus Dorthe

Evgenia Petzer sa...

adorable! love this cute Tilda! Thank you so much for playing with us at Inkido!

Camilla sa...

Åååå herlighet så lekkert Solveig!! Nydelig kort, men fantastiske detaljer, likte så godt snurrene dine!!:)
Og fargeleggingen er bare helt nydelig!
Tusen takk for kjempekoselig kommentar inne i bloggen min:)) <3 Masse god bedring til deg!
Klem, Camilla

Exclusively by Mel sa...

Sol this is so gorgeous, I adore your very pretty design and Tilda looks wonderful!!
Love,melly. xxx

Janie Printz sa...

Simply amazing !!! I've been having a peek thru your blog & what wonderful work you do. Beautifully colored & fabulous embellishments. Can't wait to see what you make next.
Janie

Mandy sa...

Stunning card Sol, so pretty and girly, I love the added texture the embossing gives and you've coloured sweet Tilda beautifully :)
Has your little special stamp arrived yet hunny?
big hugs Mandy xxx

June Nelson sa...

Wow this is stunning, im sure whoever your angel is they will treasure it forever, just beautiful big hugggies June xxxxxxxxxxxx

Teresa sa...

Beautiful card Sol, so pretty.
Teresa x

Nicole sa...

Sooooooo beautoful and pretty in Pink!! Hugs, Nicole

Heather sa...

A beautiful card Sol, I think this is my favourite image this hear, I love your design and such pretty colours. Your little Tilda is so beautifully coloured and such stunning details.

hugs
Heather xx