mandag 8. mars 2010

LOVE

Finally!... I´m back... I was going to post this before I left to work almost two weeks ago.. After that, .. I was going to post it during my work week... -Then.... when I got home...

- That was when I got sick... So finally... Here it is... quite simple... but I liked it... Stamps are from Stempelglede.... My favourite... stamped with Archival Ink Coffee. The photo is from http://shabbychicpapirskatter.blogspot.com/ and I have used spellbinder Nestabilities dies to cut the photo. I have also distressed the edges.
The brown flower is from Nille and the other is from Papirloftet. The cinnamonroll is also from Nille.
The brown swirl is a die from BossKut and the others from Cuttlebug.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Very elegant card and beautiful colours.
Thanks for your comment.
Carole :)